Friday, December 5, 2008

It's true

Well, I assume there will be mixed feelings, but the rumors are true, I am back on the Coatesville beat. (I'm also still the police reporter for the entire county.) So if you have any police and/or Coatesville related story ideas or tips , send them my way. (jmiller@dailylocal.com) I also write items for the Coatesville Ledger in my massive amounts of free time.

Under our editors' reorganization plan, Dan Kristie has shifted to the West Chester beat and our West Chester reporter, Anne Pickering, has moved to the Courthouse beat.

You can also check out my police blog here.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jen,
All I ask is you keep up the heat on questions regarding the budget and day to day affairs. Nothing seems to be moving (other then repeating each years budget overview from the last). All seems quiet right now and it's not the time to be quiet. We need to start getting some answers that aren't from a template from the year before. Just my two cents.

December 5, 2008 at 5:47 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see that you are back Jen!
You are the best at reporting things. It doesn't matter if people like to hear it or not. keep up the good work. I read all of your stories on the guns in DLN. glad you brought that out.

December 6, 2008 at 2:42 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back Jen. Did you get the short straw?

More and more is being asked of everyone in their daily jobs. I think the print newspaper's days are probably numbered but the Internet versions will continue to take on an increasing importance, which might make this experience valuable to you in the future. Although I can't quite get my head around sitting on the john with my morning coffee and a laptop on.....well, my lap! Seems the reading room will have to be wired or the wi-fi network is going to be reaching into some new corners of the house!

December 8, 2008 at 9:53 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet Kurt Shenck gave you a big hello and welcome back when he found out you were back. Everything will be back to being the DLN's fault. Good luck and Good Job.

December 10, 2008 at 7:44 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It will be nice to see updated news again.
thanks

December 12, 2008 at 11:25 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home